ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF HEADTEACHER
at TODWICK PRIMARY SCHOOL
For September 2022
Location Todwick Primary School, Kiveton Lane, Todwick, Sheffield S26 1HJ
Salary details Leadership (L13 – L19)(£56721 - £65735)
Appointment type Permanent
Hours Full Time
Closing Date Monday 31st January 2022 9.00 a.m.
Interviews: 16th and 17th February 2022
The pupils, staff and governors of our school are looking for an exemplary head teacher with vision and commitment to build on the school’s past and present successes.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a confident and approachable leader with excellent communication skills.
- Can build on a culture where everyone’s contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed.
- Has experience of developing a broad and balanced curriculum in which all pupils are fully engaged.
- Recognises the difficulties some of our children face but makes no allowance for it in expectations of achievement.
We can offer
- A school where progress and achievement have increased year on year.
- Hardworking, responsible children who are keen to learn.
- A dedicated and committed teaching and support staff.
- Outstanding pastoral care.
- A high emphasis on the health and well-being of our whole school community.
Click here for DFE Headteacher's standards:
The application pack can be downloaded below
We would encourage you to visit the school to meet the children and staff and to experience our happy and welcoming school community.
A governor will be available to show you round at the following times:
Thursday 20th January at 4.00 – 5.30pm
Tuesday 25th January at 4.00 – 5.30pm
Appointments can be made by contacting Mrs Thompson by telephone or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01909 771138 option 3
All applications must be received by 9.00 a.m. 31st January 2022.
Interviews will be held on the 16th and 17th of February 2022.
Applications can be sent by post to:
Mr J Ibbotson
Chair of Governors
Todwick Primary School
Sheffield S26 1HJ
Or electronically by email to email@example.com for the attention of Mr J Ibotson
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check